Along with knowledge you are going to develop life skills and social behavior.
- Obey your Teachers. Pupils shall greet one another and their teachers with the additional “Namaste” and their behavior towards Parents and all elders shall be marked with respect and obedience.
- On a teacher entering the class room the pupils shall raise and remain standing till they are advised to sit or till the teacher takes a seat. At the end of the class, when the teacher leaves, the pupils shall raise again, express gratitude and resume their seats quickly.
- Learn to communicate in English. Students are encouraged to speak in English in the school premises to acquire greater ease in the study of Language. Use polite language & practise simplicity.
- Bring your diary every day to school. Note down your work and instructions in the diary.
- Acknowledgements from parents wherever required must be obtained systematically.
- Keep yourself, your class, play area, your study area spick and span. Never litter the floor / class.
- Return the library books on time.
- Be free to talk to your teacher when you have a problem.