The School has a fleet of Seventeen buses serving a majority number of children from different localities. The school provides transportation for the benefit of students. The students can avail this facility after they agree to the terms and conditions stated below :
- Students will board and alight only at fixed pickup and dropping points. Parents and children should not ask the driver or attendant to stop the buses at unauthorized points. school bus stops once fixed will not be changed during the year.
- Parents are not permitted to change the pickup and dropping points, without prior permission in writing.
- The school expects the students who avail the school bus facility: (a) To be punctual. (b) To be polite to the fellow students and the transport Staff. (c) Not to stretch his / her head or hand out of the bus. (d) To avoid nudging, screaming, rushing, using foul language and bad behavior will not be tolerated by the school authorities. (e) The school authorities shall cancel the bus facility for the student on account of such misbehavior.
- In the event of the child not present at the stipulated point at the scheduled time the bus shall not wait for the child. It will be the responsibility of parent or guardian to drop the child at school. In the event of there being no one to receive the child at the stop of the return journey the child will be brought back to the school and the parents can pick up their children from the school authorities on producing the Identity card.
- The parents have to make necessary arrangements at Pick up & Drop Points to escort their children to the bus stop at the time of boarding and alighting.
- Whenever a student using the school bus is taken home by private transport, the Bus in-charge / Bus driver and the class teacher must be informed.
- No parent / guardian is authorized to withdraw the name of their ward from the transport service in the middle of the term. Leaving oral information with the driver will not be accepted. The school office may be contacted for any further information.
Bus fees must be paid only in the school office.
- Based on the distance, destination and fuel cost the transport charges per annum (full year) have been fixed. The School office can be contacted for further details.
- The transport charges can be paid term wise.
- Newly admitted students should compulsorily pay the bus fees on or before 5th April 2018.
- For existing students Bus Fees should be paid on or before 10th April 2018.
- Second Term Bus Fees must be paid on or before 1st to 15th October 2018.
Identity Card :
- Children using the bus facility need to carry the school Identity card issued by the school.
- In case there is a change in the residential address of the students, the parents must inform the school office immediately in writing and fresh school identity card must be obtained.
- If the School Identity card is lost a written application requesting for a duplicate identity card must be submitted to the school office immediately. Collect the duplicate school I.D. card from the school office against payment.
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited"